This page is about some of the best books/book series I've ever read.



Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Warrior Cats Series

These books are great, They are by Erin Hunter, who is actually three women. These books are about four clans of wild forest cats who hunt, train, and are pretty diplomatic.there are three complete series of books, one series with two finished books (with more coming out), and a few super edition books which are either longer than the others, happen in different times, or, like The Warriors Field Guide, tell never before finished/told stories and more. Like I said, these books are great, they're good for all ages, and genders.


So far I've read all four series, and two or three of the super editions, I'm a pretty youngish boy and these books are definately in my top 5 favorite series.


You can read more about Erin Hunter and these books, play games, take quizzes on all these books, and more, at warriocats.com

10 comments:

  1. I just finished book 2 in the 4th series (I think)...Omen of the Stars! Still like them...I REALLY like the new series on the bears too though. When's the 4th book coming out for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It already is out, (I think)I like those too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S
    I think I'm gonna get the 4th, I WAS gonna get it through my mom's charter school, but I might just get it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, if you do, then I'll just wait to borrow it from you when you come stay with me this summer! :D I have some more suggestions for you! And you should write something on your blog about the Eragon series...esp since that is your profile name! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might have to read them again first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. I'm writing this from my Wii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seekers book 4 AND 5 are out now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo! Love you bro! Hope to at least TALK to you soon! I'll call you when I'm home from dropping off Clare at school...I've called dad's phone a TON since I missed his call Sunday night and he hasn't answered or called back...did he lose it? Well...talk to you soon I hope! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete