This page is about some of the best books/book series I've ever read.



Monday, June 14, 2010

Erec Rex

The Erec Rex series, by Kaza Kingsley, are about a 12-13 year old boy named, well, Erec Rex who is an adopted boy who's foster mother has also adopted a few other children. Erec sometimes has strange visions and voices in his head telling him to do strange things.
One morning his mom goes missing, the voices tell him to go find her, and with the help of some friends, he finds the magical world of Alypium. Through this series Erec has to compete in challeges, go on adventures, and save Alypium. These books are REALLY good. I like them because they combine magic, adventure and a whole lot of fun.

There are three books out right now and there is one more coming in August, after that I'm not sure if there will be any more.

1 comment:

  1. How far have you read in this series? Did I tell you that I got Joe to read these ones with me. Of course I read the first two on my own, but he read them in a just a couple of days and after we got the library to get #3 (it hadn't had any requests for it yet) we requested it and the library ordered it! We were the first ones to check it out and read it! When's the next one coming out? You're the one who keeps me up on all these things.

    Another series for you to read are the Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe series...Have you read any of those yet?

    ReplyDelete